Our physicians will always spend the amount of time that is required to discuss the available treatments, to enable you to choose the most suitable options for your specific problem.
Our Services Include Diagnosis & Treatment of:
- Chronic skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, acne, and rosacea
- Skin problems related to medical diseases including diabetes, lupus, colitis, and many others
- Allergic rashes from skin contactants, such as poison ivy and cosmetics, as well as to ingested medications
- Infections due to bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- Growths such as moles, warts, cysts and those related to aging
- Skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma
- Sun induced rashes and growths
- Cosmetic problems such as excessive leg and facial veins, age related spots and growths, and frown lines, wrinkles and folds of the face.
- Conditions of the hair and nails
In addition, we provide the following services:
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Dermatologic surgery encompasses a wide variety of in office surgical procedures relating to the biopsy and/or removal of skin lesions.
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Treatments that promote "facial rejuvenation" are far more patient friendly than the invasive surgical procedures developed before them. They include Botox injections to improve frown lines, Fillers to fill in wrinkles and folds, and the application of gentle Glycolic Acid Peels to help diminish fine lines and pigmentation.
- A relatively painless injection treatment of fine blood vessels of the legs.
- Patch Testing
- A method to help detect the causes of presumed allergic rashes. A single application of an extensive series of patches containing many chemicals to which most individuals are frequently exposed.
- In our "Psoriasis Phototherapy Program" we provide several types of ultraviolet light treatments (narrow and broad band UVB, and PUVA) for psoriasis and other light responsive disorders.
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- In our "Mohs Surgery of Morris" facility, we provide this highly effective and precise, tissue—sparing surgical technique indicated for the removal of selected types of skin cancers.